Date(s) - 11/07/2018 - 12/04/2018
12:00 pm - 9:00 am
Rishikul Yogshala,Village Jonk Ram jhula, Swargashram Pauri Garhwal,Near Neelkanth Taxi Stand, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249304
Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, 249304
The sacred land of India has always been the hub of Yoga education. Gurukuls in ancient India were the centers of knowledge where students from across the globe used to visit to gain the spiritual education. Yoga, which has its root in the Indian subcontinent has given the world a new perspective of viewing everything on this beautiful planet. The Ashtanga version of the ancient art offers a unique ability to this generation that enables them to face the scarcest of circumstances boldly. Take the soulful journey of Ashtanga Yoga primary series in India with Bipin Baloni. It is a perfect opportunity to decipher the unlocked aspects of Ashtanga Yoga with an accomplished teacher in the birth land of Yoga.
Event Description: All those practitioners who have completed the 200 Hour Yoga TTC can join the primary level of Ashtanga Yoga training. This program is designed to refine the practice of Ashtanga Yoga along with other branches of yoga teachings. An assortment of self-practice and breathing series to have a complete focus on the practice is the key factor of this program. It is a 15-day program and is conducted in Rishikesh and Kerala.
• Learn the basics of Ashtanga Yoga and its history in detail.
• Full guided primary series of Ashtanga Yoga 4 days a week and Mysore style 2 days a week.
• Get acquainted with the principles and theories of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga and practically implement those in life.
• Understand the link of Pranayama with Yoga asanas and know the limitless importance of breath during each step of an asana.
• Learn the practical principles of Pranayama in context with Ujjai, Kapalbhati, Nadi Shodhanam, etc.
• Dialogues between the teacher and students related to the practice and other aspects of Yogi’s life.
• Tips and suggestions on sustainable living style such as Yogic living, fasting, Ayurvedic routine, etc.
• Shat Kriyas therapy for cleansing the body internally.
Fee Details: Total training fee for the program is USD 550.
Food and accommodation can be arranged on a prior notice. For more details about this and other programs by Bipin Baloni, kindly contact us at +91 9411723113.
About Bipin Baloni: Bipin Baloni is a leading Yoga master in India. He has been fond of the ancient science since his childhood and developed as a proficient yogi in the vicinity of Yogi Mahesh. The master yogi is a young and confident person who believes in delivering the yogic knowledge in the most effortless way possible. A specialist in Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga, Yogi Bipin aspires to make the principles of Yoga reach to every human being. Ever since he founded the Rishikul Foundation with his mates seven years back, he has been on the yogic path as a yogi guide and an outstanding Yoga Teacher.