Date(s) - 06/20/2018
Shwaasa Yoga Center
108F, MLA Layout ,, RMV 2nd Stage, Boopasandra Near Boopasandra Bus-stand,
bangalore, india, 560094
Yoga, without the shadow of a doubt, is the most ancient and time-tested life science that has served the humankind every passing generation. It would be absolutely not an overemphasis to call Yoga the only science that helped generations survive for so long. Sages and saints have kept this art well-preserved and also accessible for all. These great yogis and saints have kept the rich lineage of Yoga fresh and obtainable for this generation. But seldom we remember those who carried the yogic teachings to the modern era and kept the holistic art alive in Yoga schools and ashrams. It’s time to honor these noble personalities whose persistent works and efforts make this world a beautiful and healthier place. Shwaasa Yoga Center has decided to admire these heroes with International Yoga Award in Bangalore. We welcome you all to this award ceremony, scheduled to be held on the eve of the International Yoga Day.
Date: 20 June 2018
Award Description: International Yoga Award celebration is an annual fest organized by Shwaasa Yoga Center under the guidance of our holy Guru Swami Vachananda Ji, popularly known as Shwaasa Guru. The award is a tribute to the venerated Yoga masters who have kept this lighting torch of Yoga sparkling.
Award Ceremony Highlights:
• Awards to the Yoga heroes for their achievements in the field of Yoga.
• Yoga Ratna Award: This award is endowed for the work of excellence in Yoga.
• Yoga Sammana: Yoga Sammana is given for significant contribution in the field of Yoga.
• Probably the greatest honorary award of Yoga globally, the award function is conducted every year as a part of the International Yoga Day celebrations.
• To be organized in Bengaluru on the night preceding the prestigious International Yoga Day.
• The winners of various categories shall be awarded a Yoga Ratna statuette of a Yogi in various Yoga poses.
• Chief guest and various dignified personalities shall be present on the eve of the gala show in Bangalore.
• Previous ceremonies have been attended by former Indian Prime Minister, Shri H.D. Deve Gowda, and International Yoga icons like Sadhvi Bhagawati Saraswati Ji and Mahayogi Sri Pilot Baba. Bollywood actors such as Bipasha Basu and Hollywood star Henriett Tunyogi have also made their appearances here.
Note: Kindly visit our award page to explore more about the celebration and previous winners: http://shwaasa.org/award/
About Shwaasa: Shwaasa Yoga Center is one of the most prestigious Yoga organizations in India. Having been recognized by the Karnataka State Government, we aspire to create a disorder-free society by spreading the significance of Pranayama and Breathing, as our name ‘Shwaasa’ symbolizes. Yoga Teacher Training, Yoga Retreats, Himalayan Yoga and Meditation Retreat, Kung Fu Yoga Retreat, etc., are some of our globally-eminent programs.