Date(s) - 08/07/2018 - 12/14/2018
10:00 am - 11:00 am
108F, MLA Layout, RMV 2nd Stage, Boopasandra Near Boopasandra Bus-stand
Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560094
The sad truth about a megacity is that one out of every three people suffers from some ailment or the another which is not a surprise owing to the overloaded work environment of the city. To help people cope up with these mental and physical agonies, Shwaasa welcomes you to attend Yoga classes in Bangalore India. Embosom the beauty of Yoga and walk smoothly on the path of a sattvic lifestyle under the esteemed tutelage of Shwaasa Guru.
The Yoga classes are organized keeping in mind the falling health condition of the people of Bangalore. Along with improving the fitness level of the students, the teachers work on advancing the body posture and physique. The art of establishing a social consonance is also one of the prime topics during the classes.
• Get a detailed understanding of the relevance of Yoga in the modern scenario.
• The theoretical teaching of various Yoga asanas including their health benefits.
• A daily practice of the asanas in the studio for the betterment of the physical health of the body.
• The study of Yoga principles and its ideas of living a peaceful life.
• A huge attention is laid on the breathing Yoga practice as Pranayama helps in maintaining a regular supply of pure oxygen and blood throughout the body.
• The practice of complicated asanas for making a strong body.
• Sessions dedicated to the practice of Meditation during which you learn how to keep the mind focused even under stressful events.
• Get important tips from the teacher about life and yoga.
• The Yoga of fun and recreation, take part in Laughter Yoga therapy and understand how important laughter is.
• During the program, various diseases are also cured with the help of Yoga Asanas.
• Understand how Yoga can change the life of a person by interacting with Shwaasa Guru.
Shwaasa Yoga Center is a Yoga school of paramount stature in India. The premier Yoga center was started by Sri Vachananda Ji, popularly known as Shwaasa Guru by his followers. Guru Ji believes in the potential of each individual, who can win this world simply by following the principles of Pranayama and Yoga. The Yoga school organizes Daily Yoga classes at its head branch in the Garden city of Bangalore. In addition, Yoga TTC, Meditation retreat, etc. are conducted across various places in India. Every year, the Yoga organization comes into media attention for its gala celebration of International Yoga Day.