Date(s) - 12/07/2019 - 12/14/2019
12:00 am - 7:00 pm
The Haiwa beach residency, Kurakkanni, Near helipad, North cliff
Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, 695141
Rishikul Ayurshala allows you to explore the world’s oldest holistic system of healing by teaching you the importance of Ayurveda. According to the ancient texts of Ayurveda, it is believed that wellness of a personality is dependent on the fragile connection and synchronization between the body, mind, and soul. Rishikul Ayurshala introduces the concept of establishing the Panchkarma Treatment center in India to disseminate the idea of authentic and natural way of healing.
Panchkarma Treatment in India is a rage now as people from different parts of the world come here to rejuvenate their body and mind. Rishikul Ayurshala has taken the initiative to flourish a branch of Panchkarma Treatment in Kerala to introduce an ideal and traditional way of detoxification and healing. Panchakarma Treatment offers the ultimate healing of the body and mind by strengthening, restoring and balancing the three doshas – Vatta, Pitta and Kapha. Here are the highlights of the program. You can check out to know more.
- Panchkarma treatment removes toxins from the body and helps in the cleansing of body
- For smooth flow of blood and other important nutrients, the treatment helps in opening of the blocked channels
- It stabilizes the nervous system and helps in complete relaxation of the mind
- Increases the immunity system
- Keeps a perfect balance in all the three doshas of the body
- It also reduces stress, anxiety and panic attacks
- Enriches the endurance level and strength
- Strengthens the digestive system
- Removes toxins from the body
- Enhances the metabolism
- Vamana is the first step of the Panchakarma Treatment which focuses on the process to eradicate the vitiated Doshas from your body
- Virechna aims to correct the mitigated pitta and doshas. The entire process aims at flushing out of toxins from rectum.
- Naysa is a process of administering herbal solutions and medicated oils through nostrils. The process helps in the relaxation of head region and relieves the migraine pain or neurological disorders
- The Basti Treatment is focused on extricating the toxins from the body by introducing herbal powders, medicinal oils
- Raktmokshana is a blood cleansing therapy and make your blood free from all types of impurities
Facilities: Food and Accommodation
Learn the magic of Ayurveda in its birthplace at Rishikul Ayurshala in Kerala. Safe and comfortable accommodation is given to each student. Apart from basic amenities, there are private and sharing room facilities, a balcony, an open area and a garden too. The food is entirely vegetarian and holds nutritional and medicinal values. The motive is to provide tasty and nutritious food to develop a healthy food habit.
About Rishikul Ayurshala
Rishikul Ayurshala which is an initiative taken by Rishikul Yogshala invites you to the motherland of Ayurveda. It is a great platform to learn about the impact, significance, treatments and courses of Ayurveda. Come and indulge yourself in the divine world of Ayurveda at Rishikul Ayurshala.