Date(s) - 04/07/2018 - 05/04/2018
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Jonk Village, Swaragashram, Ram Jhulla,
Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, 249304
India, the land of enlightenment is one of the most beautiful places on the earth. From the luxuriant flora of the Himalayas in the north to the divine aroma of thriving beaches in the south, the holistic land of India hypnotizes all. Moreover, the country is home to the holistic art of Yoga, which makes it one of the favorite destinations to visit across the globe. Shwaasa Yoga Center is organizing a Yoga Teacher Training Certification in India that takes you through the divine journey of finding the true essence of life with the infamous Shwaasa Guru.
Date: 07th April – 04 May 2018
Event Description: We conduct Yoga Teacher Training in India in three different modules- 200, 300, and 500 Hour Yoga TTC. 200 and 300 Hour YTTC are month-long training, while the 500 Hour program is the amalgamation of 200 and 300 Hour YTTC and runs for 2 months. Each program bestows a Yoga Alliance recognized certificate in the respective genres.
• The training witnesses your complete immersion in spirituality with deep meditation.
• Understand Yoga in its original and purest form with Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Vinyasa.
• Understand the meaning of Yoga beyond the physical perspective.
• Pranayama and pure breathing series to maintain a healthy ailment-free life.
• Take your Yoga to a new level with Adjustment and Alignment sessions.
• Scan the body structure and learn the function of body mechanics during Yoga Anatomy.
• Learn about the Ayurveda and its healing effects.
• Mantra Chanting for mental purification.
• Learn, adapt, and acquire the skills of a great Yoga Teacher during the Teaching Methodology classes.
• Satsang and Fire ceremony to attain mental purity.
• Visit and excursions to many important places.
Food and Accommodation
Relish a medley of traditional Indian specialties at our centers in India. We serve three times vegetarian meals, completely palatable and wholesome in nature. Our chefs, who are extremely experienced in cooking Ayurvedic diet prepare these meals contemplating the need for salubrious food for our guests. Our housings are located in soothing locations- near the Himalayas in Rishikesh and a few steps from the Varkala beach in Kerala. From our clean and hygienic rooms provided with all the basic facilities like twin-beds, TV, fans, etc., the artistry of Mother Nature can be glimpsed through the windows.
Rishikesh: 1350 USD (shared) and 1500 USD (private), 200 Hour YTTC
Kerala: 1650 USD(shared) and 1800 USD (private), 200 Hour YTTC
For a Detailed Fee structure, kindly visit our website: www.shwaasa.org
About Shwaasa: Shwaasa is a well-known name in the field of Yoga. The Yoga Center is one of the most prestigious Yoga institutes in India, organizing a number of Yoga courses regularly. The Bangalore-headquartered academy is a gift from the Hon’ble Swami Vachananda Ji, popularly known as Shwaasa Guru to the globe for creating a society free from all kinds of disorders and anxieties. The school conducts Yoga TTC in alliance with Rishikul Yogshala, a global Yoga school, affiliated to the Yoga Alliance.