Date(s) - 06/07/2018 - 07/04/2018
12:00 pm - 9:00 am
India is the land of spirituality, intelligence, and undefined beauty. Across the country, the brilliance of nature can be seen in abundance. While India’s northern part witnesses the emergence of Yoga, South India marks the birth of Ayurveda. The 7517 km of coastline that runs from the West to the East includes some of the world’s best beaches. Ancient temples and monasteries are spread all over the country. Advance your practice and bless yourself with yogic brilliance in the lap of nature with 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India by 200hrsyogattc. An opportunity to evolve as a serious Yoga practitioner and preacher in the guiding light of our accomplished teachers.
Date: 07 June – 04 July 2018
Event Description: With the intensive training, you get a soothing privilege to embark on the top of yogic knowledge. If you have completed the 200 Hour Yoga TTC and have a great zeal to pursue the holistic art, this program will lead you to a mental and physical rebirth.
• Intense teaching and practice of traditional Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• Practical and theoretical applications of Yoga on the human body and life.
• Linking of the body and mind with breathing during Pranayama sessions.
• Deeper practice of Meditation in search of the authentic meaning of the human life.
• Improvement and modifications in the practice of asanas and body postures with Adjustment and Alignment techniques.
• Ayurveda and its healing effects.
• Teaching and detailed understanding of the human body science during Yoga Anatomy.
• Implementation of the six yogic works to purify the body and Mantra Chanting classes to attain serenity.
• Teaching Methodology to understand the aspects of a great Yoga teacher.
• Ayurvedic cooking classes.
• Satsang and fire ceremony.
• Sightseeing and excursions to the immensely rich heritage of India.
Food and Accommodation:
In India, you are never far away from its fertile land and palatable food. Our chefs are extremely experienced in preparing Ayurvedic meals that offer complete mind and soul satisfaction along with immense benefits. We at 200hrsyogattc provide wholesome food for the overall development of our students. All our centres are located near quaint locations and provide a safe, hygienic, and salubrious stay. Rooms are well-furnished and accommodated with all the basic and modern amenities. Garden and private balcony are also provided to play with the charm of nature.
Fee Details: Rishikesh: 1650 and 1800 USD
Kerala: 1900 and 2100 USD
Location: Kerala: Savithri INN Bamboo Cottages & Resorts, North cliff, Varkala P.O, Trivandrum
Rishikesh: Jonk Village, Swargashram, Rishikesh
About 200hrsyogattc: One of India’s most-favored Yoga portals, 200hrsyogattc.com is set up and managed by a team of Yoga experts and teachers. The website contains all the information related to Yoga. It also suggests the best Yoga programs and locations to practice and learn Yoga across India. It offers Yoga Teacher Training at its chosen school, Rishikul Yogshala, a legendary Yoga specializing in traditional Yoga forms.