I’ve spent a lot of time and energy building a company that is doing good for the world. It’s not an easy project, but an inspired one. My name is Tara LaSalla and I am building the world’s biggest online eco resource with love and compassion. It is called Green Me Locally. This resource is being built so consumers can find local eco-friendly businesses, events and environmental education in their respective areas. The idea behind this is to partner with businesses that are not just selling green or sustainable products or services, but are creating something that is focused on the triple bottom line of people, planet and then profits.
I am on a journey to connect with people all over the world that have the following key elements as part of their bigger plan in business and for the health of the planet.
- They are in business to be part of a tribal community and to do something that is way bigger than themselves. It enhances people’s lives and respects our planet.
- They are thought leaders and influencers. This isn’t about being the best salesperson in the room, but implementing strategies in their own business that brings about positive change in our world. When they follow through on a mission, they inspire others to do the same.
- They share valuable insights with everyone. It truly does no one any good to keep vital knowledge hidden. Instead, they share even their proprietary knowledge to move things forward. Think Elon Musk sharing his blueprints for electric cars.
- They are collaborators. They work with others so they can take their vision and make it an even bigger reality. Dreams are just that until you put them into action.
- They are always looking for ways to improve themselves and their businesses. There is no stagnation when you have big visions for the world. Businesses are always a constant work in progress, and when you find better ways to make an impact on society and the planet, they surge forward and take action.
- Last but not least, they have fun! When you work on things that you are passionate about, business becomes a game. The more fun you have doing it, the bigger and better it becomes.
Do these qualities ring true with you? Are you an eco-driven business with a big vision that takes massive action? If so, let’s connect and collaborate to see just how powerful and impactful we can be.
“We only have one planet, so it’s our obligation to start making changes for the sake of our health and the health of future generations.” Tara LaSalla