Date(s) - 09/19/2020
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Fins Attached believes in the preservation of our world’s precious resources and that through the protection of the ocean’s apex predators, marine ecosystem balance can be maintained for the benefit of all living things on earth.
Our annual gala is a significant event in the year, where we are able to bring people together to:
- Further promote the important work that we are conducting.
- Galvanize and grow the support we need to promote conservation.
- Educate those who wish to learn more about the marine environment, including the importance of sharks.
- Raise further funding through our incredible silent auction.
- Dr. Sylvia Earle – Marine biologist, explorer, author, lecturer, and a National Geographic Explorer-in-Residence since 1998.
- Eli Roth – film director, producer, editor, writer, and actor.
- Michael Muller – award winning Hollywood photographer.
- Mike Coots – Surfer, photographer, shark attack survivor and advocate.